Saturday, March 23, 2013

Fire Emblem: Awakening is Awesome!


This game is challenging, yet awesome and rewarding. I finally nabbed this sucker when I spotted it on Gamestop.com and purchased it. Was supposed to come in Monday but I'm not complaining since this weekend will be filled with epic characters and amazing gameplay.

I'm playing Normal Classic Mode and as a unique challenge, I will use no magic or magic users. Crazy huh?

 Miriel the witch died second, Stahl died first...one guy that I wanted to use. You can't be careless even in Normal Difficulty if you are playing on Classic Mode. Sumia was the third and (so far) final death. Oh well.

I created a female character named Astrid. With a little Pairing-Up and Support chats, she will wed Chrom in no-time! *evil laugh*

This game is providing a nice challenge and forces me to use the good ol' noggin. Strategy is required kids. If I was a critic, I would give this game a 10 out of 10. But I'm not.

Oh yeah...minor spoilers alert?

No comments:

Post a Comment